PCB BoG meeting to be held in Lahore on Thursday
Updates from all departments, including cricket and commercial will be discussed in the meeting.
LAHORE (Web Desk) - The 69th meeting of the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) will be held on Thursday, June 23 at the National High Performance Centre in Lahore.
Some of the matters that will be discussed are:
• Chairman, CEO, COO and CFO’s reports
• PCB Annual Budget for the 2022-23 financial year
• BoG Committee reports and updates
• Demarcation of CCAs and approval of Affiliation Regulations
• Approval of the Age Verification Policy
• Pakistan Cricket Foundation
• Updates from all departments, including cricket and commercial
On Thursday morning, TV news channels are welcome to film the arrival of the members. The PCB will, however, provide a short video footage of the meeting, which the media is allowed to use for editorial purposes.
On Friday, June 24, PCB Chairman Ramiz Raja will announce outcomes from the BoG meeting in a media conference, which will take place at Gaddafi Stadium. The presser will be live-streamed on all PCB social media platforms.