Six injured in blaze caused by gas leakage in Karachi
The injured persons were shifted to Burn Ward of the Civil Hospital, Karachi.
KARACHI (Dunya News) – At least six person sustained burn injuries when fire broke out in a house due to gas leakage in Karachi on late Tuesday night, Dunya News reported.
According to details, fire erupted in a house located in Mansoornagar area of Orangi Town in Karachi due to which six persons including two women were injured.
Police and rescue teams reached the spot and brought the fire under control. The injured persons were later shifted to Burn Ward of the Civil Hospital, Karachi.