Lahore: Fire gutted electronics goods worth millions of rupees
Rescue sources said that fire at electronics manufacturing factory was caused due to short-circuit.
LAHORE (Dunya News) – Fire broke out at two godowns of an electronics manufacturing factory situated at the Raiwind Road Lahore on Thursday, Dunya News reported.
Eight rescue 1122 vehicles reached the spot in time and brought the fire under control in hectic effort of one hour. Rescue sources said that the fire tenders faced difficulties during operation due to non-existence of exit gate at the facility.
Rescue sources said that the fire was caused due to short-circuit. No loss of life was reported in the incident. However, valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted in the blaze.