The corpses were handed over to the relatives over refusal to carry out postmortem.

MANSEHRA (Dunya News) – Teacher and three students were electrocuted to death at a local school in Mansehra’s Kaghan area today (Tuesday).

Rescue officials told that the students were waving the national flag during their morning assembly when its pipe suddenly touched the nearby electric pole.

As a result, teacher Safeer Khan and three students Asif, Bilal and Nauman died on the spot.

Getting information about the mishap, police personnel arrived at the scene and shifted the bodies to hospital. However, the corpses were later handed over to the bereaved families over refusal to carry out postmortem.

Earlier, eight-year-old boy lost his arms after high-tension wires of K-electric fell on him outside his house.

In another hapless incident, a 25-year-old youth lost his life due to negligence of K-electric in Karachi. The deceased was travelling on bike with his friend when a naked hanging electric came in their path.