Fire gutted cloth shop in Sheikhupura

Dunya News

Cloth worth million of rupees was destroyed in the blaze at cloth shop in Sheikhupura on Wednesday.

SHEIKHUPURA (Dunya News) - According to details, fire broke out at a three-storey cloth shop situated in Main Bazaar Sheikhupura on Wednesday. The fire spread very quickly and also engulfed the surrounding shops.

Rescue 1122 and fire brigade vehicles reached the spot and brought the fire under control after and hectic effort of two hours. Rescue sources said that the fire was caused by short circuit.

No loss of life was reported in the incident. However cloth and other valuables worth millions of rupees were gutted in the blaze.