Fire damages house in Multan
Rescue sources said that the fire was caused due to short-circuit.
MULTAN (Dunya News) – Fire erupted in a house situated in Haram Gate area in Multan on Friday which spread very quickly trapping three persons in the house.
Residents of the area retrieved the trapped persons from the house. Rescue teams reached the spot after getting information and doused the blaze after one hour.
Rescue sources said that the fire was caused by short-circuit. The blaze completely destroyed household items and also caused damage to the building.