The employees belonged to domestic cricket sector and PCB Security Department

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Two employees of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) have passed away after contracting the coronavirus.

Those who succumbed to the Covid-19 were identified as Hafiz Muhammad Bilal and Falak Sher.

Hafiz Mohammad Bilal, who belonged to the domestic cricket sector, had tested positive for novel coronavirus, after which he suffered from pneumonia. He died on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Falak Sher belonged to the PCB Security Department.

According to the PCB s Covid-19 policy, only 30% of employees are working in Gaddafi Stadium offices, while the remaining 70% of staff are working from home.