Pakistan Vs New Zealand
- Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman keep Pakistan's hopes alive with quick start
- Pakistan's score 50 for loss of one wicket in 8 overs
Pakistan begin chase
- Pakistan lose its first wicket against New Zealand in a bid to chase mammoth 402 target
- Abdullah Shafique returned to the pavilion after scoring 4 runs in 9 balls
- Pakistan face uphill task of chasing 402 against New Zealand
- New Zealand lose fifth wicket
- Mohammad Wasim bowls Mark Chapman out
- New Zealand lose fourth wicket.
- Harif Rauf bowls Daryl Mitchell out at 29 in 18 balls with 4 fours and 1 six
Kiwis set to post big total
- Ravindra scored 108 runs in 94 balls with 15 fours and 1 six
- Kane Williamson knocked 95 runs with 10 fours and 2 sixes
- New Zealand have consolidated their innings by crossing 200 mark
- Both Williamson and Ravindra are inching towards their centuries
- Pakistani bowlers are trying their best to curtain the run rate
A must-win match for Pakistan
- New Zealand have lost first wicket against Pakistan in the 35th match of ICC World Cup 2023 at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru today (Saturday).
- Hassan Ali sent Devon Conway back to pavilion and it was the 100th One Day International wicket of the pacer.
- Conway knocked 35 off 39 balls with 6 fours. New Zealand was on 68 runs when Conway left the crease.
- Pakistan have won toss and decided to bowl first against New Zealand.
- After getting relief from a thumb injury, the Kiwis skipper Kane Williamson is back in action coupled with the addition of leg-spinner Ish Sodhi to take on Pakistan.
- The injured Matt Henry and Will Young have made room for these two experienced players.
- As bevy of quicks are strength of Pakistan and fast bowler Hasan Ali is back in the must-win match.